Delicious Friends - a larp of Fallen London

Hay all! I am looking for the LARP Delicious Friends - a larp of Fallen London.
Many years ago I ran it and found the files for it here but they are lorst. Can someone help me :smiley:

Hello @finianwestergaard!

This larp was created on the first version of Larpwriter. This first was replaced by the new current version, and all larps created on the first version were deleted, including Delicious Friends. The authors of the deleted larps were emailed so that they could retrieve a copy of theirs larps before the deletion.

I suggest you contact the author, hopefully he has a copy he can share with you. The Internet Archive has saved the homepage of the larp at Overview - Delicious Friends ; there you can find the author’s email.

HTH

I saved a copy, intending to convert it to Google Drive, but never got round to it - so all I have is PDF.

Sorry to read that :slightly_frowning_face: You may want to try an PDF to DOC converter like https://pdf2doc.com/

I’ll certainly do that when/if I get round to putting it into an editable state (which will happen… sometime. Its been a popular game, and deserves a re-run sometime).

In the meantime, the files should be here: